Life's too short

Life's too short

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Journey To Happiness Begins

The HappyBug is on a journey to find what makes her happy in life. After all, life is too short to not be happy! Think about your life – are you just trudging along, one step at a time, through the mud? Is your life just a bunch of going to work to pay the bills and not much else? That is the path that I was on. Putting up with the day to day, and not thinking about what actually made me happy.


Now, I find myself analyzing what I do, what I buy and who I come in to contact with. What actually brings me happiness? What do I need to remove from my life that takes away the joy? I am hoping to bring you along on this journey. I wouldn’t say that this is so much a spiritual journey, but one that is grounded in the every day life. Through tips, recipes, and insights, I hope to pass along the things and places where I find happiness.


And maybe, just maybe, you might find something that makes you happy too.

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog...good luck with all you do!

    ReplyDelete