Life's too short

Life's too short

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

One Of My Favorite Things

Okay, now you may think I am weird, but this spatula is one of my favorite things.  I use it every day in the kitchen - I'll never use another type of spatula.  I was so disappointed to find out that my local grocery stores stopped carrying these, and was ecstatic to find out that they were for sale on Amazon.  I just stocked up on them so I have them for a long time to come. 

What I love about these Good Cook Touch Spatula Spreaders is that they are much more comfortable in your hand than a regular spatula, plus you have the whole length of the blade to scrape the side of a bowl.  I even use it in the frying pan to stir what I'm cooking.  The silicone is rated to 450 degrees, and it doesn't scratch the pan.  It even acts as a spreader for icings and such.  Give it a try, you'll never want another spatula again.

No comments:

Post a Comment